[OpenAFS-devel] More details on the SPARC Linux klog segfault

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:03:05 -0400 (EDT)

Is this sparc32 or sparc64?

I do wonder if "Key" is defined elsewhere, and if so, perhaps gcc -E
output of key_sched.c would be useful

(replace -c with -E for that file however it would otherwise be compiled
in src/des)

That may be a lot to ask.