[OpenAFS-devel] Google Summer Of Code Student Introduction!

Andreas andreasmats@gmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:59:31 +0100

------=_Part_2848_32569060.1208872771228

Hello! I am Andreas and I just got accepted to GSoC by OpenAFS! I am from
Cyprus and I am studying at Imperial College London, first year at the
department of Computing.

My project is about extending the format for Access Control Lists to work on
a per-file basis,  something that will improve the usability of OpenAFS.
My project (it's being mentor by Matt Benjamin ) involves extending the
metadata associated with each file so that it can include ACLs, providing
the ability to users to get/set/reset ACLs  on objects other that
directories, modifying the volume package to process the ACLs for
authorization decisions and implementing a small client for testing and
validation  of my work.

Congratulations to all the students accepted by OpenAFS!
I hope I have a great time with the community!

------=_Part_2848_32569060.1208872771228

My project (it&#39;s being mentor by Matt Benjamin ) involves extending the metadata associated with each file so that it can include ACLs, providing the ability to users to get/set/reset ACLs&nbsp; on objects other that directories, modifying the volume package to process the ACLs for authorization decisions and implementing a small client for testing and validation&nbsp; of my work.<br>

------=_Part_2848_32569060.1208872771228--