[OpenAFS-devel] Google Summer Of Code Student Introduction!

Dragos Tatulea dragos.tatulea@gmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:30:43 +0300

------=_Part_1941_17658102.1208878243552

Hi,
   My name is Dragos Tatulea. I'm a romanian student from UPB (Polytechnic
University of Bucharest) and I was chosen to work on the disconnected
operations enhancements GSoC project.
   The starting point will be a patch that implements read-only disconnected
functionality provided by my mentor, Simon Wilkinson. I will start easy by
tailoring set/getattrs to the projects needs then move on to more
important/advanced features. You can find more information about this
project and myself in the
application.<http://www.secure-endpoints.com/afs/hcoop.net/user/d/dt/dtatulea/gsoc/application_gsoc2008.pdf>
   I'm really excited about this project and the OpenAFS community. Until
now, you have all been so friendly and helpful :). Thank you! Good luck to
all GSoC students.

Good bye,
Dragos Tatulea

------=_Part_1941_17658102.1208878243552

Hi, <br>&nbsp;&nbsp; My name is Dragos Tatulea. I&#39;m a romanian student from UPB (Polytechnic University of Bucharest) and I was chosen to work on the disconnected operations enhancements GSoC project. <br>&nbsp;&nbsp; The starting point will be a patch that implements read-only disconnected functionality provided by my mentor, Simon Wilkinson. I will start easy by tailoring set/getattrs to the projects needs then move on to more important/advanced features. You can find more information about this project and myself in the <a href="http://www.secure-endpoints.com/afs/hcoop.net/user/d/dt/dtatulea/gsoc/application_gsoc2008.pdf">application.</a><br>

------=_Part_1941_17658102.1208878243552--