[OpenAFS-devel] Google Summer of Code student introduction

kiran kumar kiran20202005@gmail.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 00:59:14 +0530

------=_Part_26639_20652691.1208978954476

Hi,
   My name is M.Kiran Kumar. I'm an Under Graduate student at
IIIT-Hyderabad,India.The project I'm working on is "OpenAFS Server Manager
and OpenAFS Server Installer on Windows".You can find detailed description
of the project here
http://students.iiit.ac.in/~kiranm/OpenAFS_Server_Manager_Tool.pdf

Mentors : Jeffrey Altman, Asanka

   Vamshi and I are working on Disconnected operation on windows as a part
of our B.Tech project.

   Looking forward for a great summer.Thank you Jeffrey and thank you all.
Best of luck for all the GsOC participants.

Regards,
M.Kiran Kumar.

------=_Part_26639_20652691.1208978954476

Hi,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp; My name is M.Kiran Kumar. I&#39;m an Under Graduate student at IIIT-Hyderabad,India.The project I&#39;m working on is &quot;OpenAFS Server Manager and OpenAFS Server Installer on Windows&quot;.You can find detailed description of the project here&nbsp; <a href="http://students.iiit.ac.in/~kiranm/OpenAFS_Server_Manager_Tool.pdf">http://students.iiit.ac.in/~kiranm/OpenAFS_Server_Manager_Tool.pdf</a><br>

------=_Part_26639_20652691.1208978954476--