[OpenAFS-devel] openafs client on FreeBSD 9-CURRENT

Aditya Sarawgi sarawgi.aditya@gmail.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 03:17:19 +0530

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 04:22:09PM -0400, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Aditya Sarawgi wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was trying the openafs client on the CURRENT version
> > of freebsd but when I try to run the client with -memcache
> > I get a panic saying that mount lost. Any ideas ?
>
> How recent is the CURRENT?
>
> Posting the full output of the panic might be useful, too.
>
> -Ben

Hi,

The CURRENT is pretty recent I compiled
it last week but I don't have the exact
svn for it.
I'm atttaching the panic msg

Cheers
Aditya Sarawgi

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

Starting AFS cache scan...Memory cache: Allocating 1562 dcache entries...found 0 non-empty cache files (0%).
panic: mount: lost mount
cpuid = 1
KDB: enter: panic
exclusive lockmgr ufs (ufs) r = 0 (0xc7060058) locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_mount.c:1058
exclusive sleep mutex Giant (Giant) r = 1 (0xc0e04b90) locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_mount.c:707
exclusive lockmgr ufs (ufs) r = 0 (0xc7060058) locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_mount.c:1058
exclusive sleep mutex Giant (Giant) r = 1 (0xc0e04b90) locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_mount.c:707

0xc7060000: tag ufs, type VDIR
    usecount 1, writecount 0, refcount 1 mountedhere 0xca343510
    flags ()
    lock type ufs: EXCL by thread 0xc6b27d80 (pid 1195)
	ino 94208, on dev ad4s2a

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3--