libafsrpc_pic and libafsauthent_pic (was Re: [OpenAFS-devel] AFS Perl on 64-bit ...)

Norbert Gruener nog@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:04:50 +0200

On Mon, Mar 29 2010, Derrick Brashear wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Norbert Gruener
> <nog@mpa-garching.mpg.de> wrote:

AFS

> >> 2 is already done in the current OpenAFS source. =A0The libraries ar=
> >> installed as libafsauthent_pic and libafsrpc_pic.
> >
> > Does anybody have information how these libs are installed? =A0I have
> > checked OpenAFS 1.4.12 and could not find any hint.
>=20
> 1.4.x isn't what he meant by current.
>=20
> The build system has been considerably revamped in the 1.5 series.

Is there a chance to get the building of these PIC libraries
backported to 1.4.X ?

Norbert
--=20
Ceterum censeo          | PGP encrypted mail preferred.
Redmond esse delendam.  | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/