[OpenAFS-devel] Learning from openafs cvs git conversion

Tobias cvsps_question@gmx.net
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:12:35 +0200

Hi,

I read about Simon's efforts for doing a cvsps postprocessing to
enable a cvs->git conversion.
I am very interested in this as I was about to do same same thing!

Would you be willing to provide me access to the postprocessing perl
script? I think it
would be usable for me and I could make something usefull for others
out of it, too.
I am astonished that there are not more people doing this kind of approach.

In one mail it is mentioned that the tools used to produce the
repository are attached to
    http://rt.central.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=119102

Unfortunately, as a guest I have no access to the attachments and I
don't know if this is the most recent version.
Can you help?

Regards,
  Tobias