[OpenAFS-devel] Re: What data from production environments could help OpenAFS development?

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Data from callback state dump and audit log would be of value to me.  We would like to develop empirical information about callback breaks, callback re-registration, and related.

Matt