[OpenAFS-devel] Re: What data from production environments could help OpenAFS development?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:55:07 -0400

I thought that audit logging had a significant performance penalty.
Besides that, I'm open to doing some recording for others (and myself)
to benefit.

jason