[OpenAFS-devel] New buildbot admins: Andrew Deason and Michael Meffie

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:57:04 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm taking suggestions for an email alias to the buildbot admins.

Current ideas are :
* buildmaster@buildbot.openafs.org or @openafs.org
* buildbot-admins@openafs.org

Please note that each of the buildbot slaves may have a different admin
who is not the same as the buildbot master admins. The admins of the
buildbot master only control the list of slaves and what runs on them.

Thanks,
Jason

On 01/19/2015 01:21 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> I'm not opposed to the email alias, but I don't have the access to set
> that up.
>
> build slaves are always welcome!
>
> On 01/19/2015 01:16 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Any chance we could get an alias, like
>> "buildmaster@buildbot.openafs.org"
>> or something that would reach you all?
>>
>> -derek
>>
>> PS: Would y'all like a Fedora-21 build slave?
>>
>> On Mon, January 19, 2015 1:08 pm, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I would like to thank Andrew Deason and Michael Meffie for volunteering
>>> to help me with the buildbot master administration duties. Having
>>> multiple admins ensures that we have better coverage. Please notify,
>>> Michael, Andrew, and myself when reporting buildmaster issues.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Jason