[OpenAFS-devel] New buildbot admins: Andrew Deason and Michael Meffie

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:06:33 +0100

Hi Jason,

I like the latter one.

Thanks to you and everyone else involved in providing this essential =
service!

	Stephan

On Jan 19, 2015, at 19:57 , Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>=20
> I'm taking suggestions for an email alias to the buildbot admins.
>=20
> Current ideas are :
> * buildmaster@buildbot.openafs.org or @openafs.org
> * buildbot-admins@openafs.org
>=20
> Please note that each of the buildbot slaves may have a different =
admin who is not the same as the buildbot master admins. The admins of =
the buildbot master only control the list of slaves and what runs on =
them.