[OpenAFS] WinNT/2000 with NetWare client, password problem

Mike Daw mike.daw@man.ac.uk
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:00:15 +0100

Just in case anyone wants to know, I followed Owen's advice and my Win2K
client worked!

What I did was: (a) found a client that was working, (b) copied the file
C:\WINNT\afsdcell.ini to my machine.

I noticed that my version of this file had only a few entries (the ones I
entered myself). I don't know why the versions of AFS I downloaded from the
web didn't work because they have for other people.

Anyway, thank-you!