[OpenAFS] campus usage info request

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:12:23 -0500

We've got 3 db servers, 6 file servers, for about 1.5 TB, doing most of our
user storage and web service, as well as all CGI applications. File service
for unix stations and 1000+ NT desktops.

Our file servers used to be mostly solaris. Now they are all linux except
for one. The DB servers are still all Suns. All of the linux boxes are
running a current openafs (plus local patches), the suns are running
transarc's code still.

We're a full-krb5 site as well.

-- Nathan