[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Project List

David Thompson thomas@cs.wisc.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:41:06 -0600

> |------------------+--------------+---------------+----------------------|
> | Project          | Status       | Priority      | Contact Points       |
> | Description      |              |               |                      |
> |------------------+--------------+---------------+----------------------|
> | Kerberos v. 5    | In progress  | N/A           | Ken Hornstein, Doug  |
> |                  |              |               | Englert              |

I had hoped this referred to the native k5 support outlined at the last
Decorum.  Does anyone (besides us) still believe that would be a valuable
enhancement?  Has anyone been able to find the notes from the presentation?

--
Dave Thompson  <thomas@cs.wisc.edu>

Associate Researcher                    Department of Computer Science
University of Wisconsin-Madison         http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~thomas
1210 West Dayton Street                 Phone:    (608)-262-1017
Madison, WI 53706-1685                  Fax:      (608)-262-6626