[OpenAFS] Password expiration in UNIX

Vladimir Kondratiev vladimir.kondratiev@intel.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 01:19:52 +0300

I assume you want to implement some way to remind user about tokens
expiration, let's say, by e-mail.

AFS utility 'tokens' prints, among other information, tokens expiration
date. There may be better utility to obtain this info, but 'tokens' is
good enough.

Just execute 'tokens' with some reasonable interval (from cron), parse
output and perform any actions you find appropriate.

Regards, Vladimir.