[OpenAFS] Kerberos with AFS

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Tue, 15 May 2001 09:25:48 -0400

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001 06:20:15 -0700, Madhuri Athota
<madhuria@yahoo.com> wrote:
+-----
|   If i do klog.krb, i get an error "authentication
| server unavailable". I have seen that we can use aklog
| to get AFS tokens from a kerberos ticket. But i dont
| want to do that. I want klog.krb to work.
+--->8

I am not aware of any way to emulate a kaserver from Kerberos 4.  You will
need to upgrade to either MIT Kerberos 5 with the AFS Kerberos Migration
Kit, or to Heimdal.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu