[OpenAFS] What is ProbeUuid failed?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
18 May 2001 10:01:55 -0400

The ProbeUuid callback is when the server tries to call back
to a client to ask for it's UUID.  I'm sure that others can
give you the gory details about when this happens.  The failed
callback generally means the client no longer exists (i.e.,
it's off the net, turned off, etc.)

Is your server an OpenAFS server or a Transarc server?  Did
the server fail requests for all clients or just one client?
Can you be more specific in how the server stops responding to
requests?

-derek

[snip]