[OpenAFS] O'Reilly Open Source Convention - BOF schedule

Phil.Moore@morganstanley.com Phil.Moore@morganstanley.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:07:24 -0400

--56ub/9DZK8

Against my better judgement, since I have only scratched the surface
of my keynote presentation, I've scheduled a BOF at the upcoming Open
Source Convention (http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon) to discuss
OpenAFS.

At this point, the list of discussion topics is wide open.  I may or
may not put together a VERY breif presentation on the state of
OpenAFS, and some of my own opinions on the directions I'd like to see
it take.

BOFs are most fun when they are ineractive and spirited conversations,
so I'd just prefer to keep it relatively free form.

Phil, OpenAFS Council of Elders

--56ub/9DZK8