[OpenAFS] one solaris client suddenly can't mount

Stotler, John jstotler@quelsys.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:30:02 -0400

Sorry for the personal reply, it was intended for the list.

This is what I've got in the FileLog:

Thu May 31 09:18:59 2001 CB: RCallBackConnectBack failed for e00a8c0.22811
Thu May 31 11:05:23 2001 ProbeUuid failed for host e00a8c0.22811

This remains greek to me.

I'll have to build the utilities for Solaris, at the moment I have only
built them for Linux.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Atkins [mailto:warlord@MIT.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Stotler, John
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] one solaris client suddenly can't mount

You should have responded to openafs-info, not to me directly.

Having bos/vos/pts/fs on clients is usually a Good Thing.  If nothing
else they can help you debug situations like this.  If there are no
messages in the FileLog on the fileserver 192.168.0.59, then I don't
know what to say.

You can try clearing your AFS Cache, but I don't know why that would
help.  Is socratease.com your home cell?

-derek