[OpenAFS] Can anyone reproduce this under LINUX (was: temporary reference files do not disappear)

doug@pnl.gov doug@pnl.gov
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

I actually see a similar problem with gabber, which is pretty obnoxious,
as it'll show me all the old messages that I have received. I figured it
was a gabber problem at the time. We are also using 1.2.3, but I don't
have a good base of reference vs an old version, because I only started
using gabber a few months ago.