[OpenAFS] Can anyone reproduce this under LINUX (was: temporary reference files do not disappear)

Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs friedel@nomaden.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 19:44:08 +0200

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

Hi!

I can say i can reproduce this:

friedel@abrasax ~> find ~/.. -name ".__afs*"|wc -l
823

It seems that afs *never* removes those .__afs* files.

I'm using the openafs_1.2.3final2-5 packages from debian
woody/testing. Linux kernel 2.4.18.

Most of the files are in my $TMPDIR which resides in $HOME/tmp.

As my mailclient uses this directory for temporary files i have a
pretty good overview about my recent mails by doing

less $HOME/tmp/.__afs*

I have no idea how to fix this, i just wanted to give additional
input.

Kind Regards
	Friedel
--=20
	Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <friedel@nomaden.org>
Laziness led to the invention of the most useful tools.

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--