[OpenAFS] Error 104

C Pelton cjpelton@ucdavis.edu
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:16:56 -0800

Hello,

We have an ISAPI IIS filter in Win2000 that checks a file in AFS space.
For some reason, we come across open failures in IIS when the file is
available through the explorer, or even through a simple C++ open
program run through the command window (DOS window). In other words, IIS
can not see the file (or open it), but other programs can (explorer,
test program).  The error that shows up in the Event Log is 104?

I downloaded the newsgroup and searched through for similar errors, and
found some mention of the same error with no response. If anybody knows
this error or perhaps where I can find more information, any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

--