[OpenAFS] Engagement of an Openafs Developer

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:10:15 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Klaas Hagemann wrote:

> > So the fact that Doug Engert is almost done with the HP-UX 11.22 support
> > for OpenAFS isn't good enough, he has to come there to finish it, and you
> > insist on paying him? ;-)
>
> Yes, that is what i want. We have the need of high availability and
> security, so almost done is not enough. So there would be a solution to
> invest into the open source community and to pay one developer for our
> whishes.

I doubt Doug is willing to come work for you, but that's his call. Anyhow,
there's another patch from him which will go on the CVS head as soon as
someone (probably me) has a minute to apply it. Since I'm about to go get
on a plane to Sweden that will probably be tomorrow. The client apparently
mostly works now.