[OpenAFS] Ken Hornstein's monster-patch

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:23:00 -0600

If you want to get most of the features of the monster patch (the stuff
that matters to most people), feel free to grab
/afs/umr.edu/software/krb5src/umr.diff

It is against krb5-current.=20

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20