[OpenAFS] Re: Website files in AFS

Cees de Groot cg@tric.nl
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:49:12 +0100

Russ Allbery  <rra@stanford.edu> said:
>k5start still has some
>nice abilities to run as a daemon, though (we generally run it under djb's
>supervise).

A solution I've been happy with for the last year or so is to start a
new supervise in a PAG. That supervise points to a directory that has
two service definitions: one that does kinit/sleep, and the other one
being apache (with the necessary hacks to keep the thing in the
foreground). The primary supervise keeps the secondary one running, and
the secondary supervise makes sure that reauthentication is kept alive
and that apache stays running. The overhead of an extra supervise seems
to be negligible.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg@tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,