Re[2]: [OpenAFS] volumes in different cells

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:23:05 EST

>You are not going to like this but ....

nah,  actually I do like it..  means that the server part of it seems to work
and the trouble I have is not located at the server I built a bit ago

>[C:\4\4NT]\\afs\csc.depauw.edu\
>
>[\\afs\csc.depauw.edu]dir

%<

%<

>[\\afs\afs-2.csc.depauw.edu]
>
>So at the very least the client works with your cells from my machine
>without tokens.

Right, seems like it works
(how did you create the mappings ? using the qui client ?)
I can get it to work like this using the commandlinetools. When I use the
graphical interface it doesn't. Difference is though that I don't have
"something" like \\afs\afs-2.csc.depauw.edu but I
end up with something like \\afs\all\afs-2.csc.depauw.edu)

>If you want to create accounts for me on both cells; contact me offline.

I can create accounts if you want. The afs-2.csc.depauw.edu cell is the one with
the problem. If you want you can use the cowboy account on that one.

How do I contact you offline ?

thanks,  I really appreciate this,

Ron
(ronc@depauw.edu)
1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |