[OpenAFS] newbie question

Syed Ali Saim sa.saim@gmail.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:23:13 +0500

------=_Part_5323_30968688.1139923393812

Hi,
I am kind of new to AFS installation, trying to install afs-server,client o=
the same machine. RedHat EL3 rpms installed on my system. I can't find
afs.rc. Can anyone guide me to a good place. The Quick beginners guide keep
referring to the AFS CDROM which  I don't have at the moment.
Thnks for help in advance.

Saim

------=_Part_5323_30968688.1139923393812

Hi,<br>
I am kind of new to AFS installation, trying to install
afs-server,client on the same machine. RedHat EL3 rpms installed on my
system. I can't find afs.rc. Can anyone guide me to a good place. The
Quick beginners guide keep referring to the AFS CDROM which&nbsp; I
don't have at the moment. <br>
Thnks for help in advance.<br>
Saim<br>

------=_Part_5323_30968688.1139923393812--