[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS and RHEL5 Server 64-bit?

Axel Thimm openafs-info@openafs.org
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 00:25:59 +0200

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 04:02:17PM -0400, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> I have some dual-boot XP/CentOS 5 systems that I want to authenticate to =
a=20
> server running RHEL 5 Server 64-bit edition, unpatched.   I want central=
=20
> authentication from the server, so the same home directory will appear fo=
r=20
> any account created on the server, regardless of whether the user is=20
> logging into the Windows or Linux side, even for simultaneous logins.
>=20
> I obtained the latest OpenAFS source from openafs.org, but compiling=20
> crashed.
>=20
> What am I missing?

Have you checked out

http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/openafs/

It contains support for all RHEL5/CentOS5 kernels ever released.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--