[OpenAFS] issue with Fedora 8 and retaining tokens after graphical login

William Murray W.J.Murray@rl.ac.uk
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:27:24 +0000

  Hi Andrew,
         'afs has just worked?' with previous fedora? Well...I'd say
Fedora has been on latest kernels and AFS is struggling to keep up.
   However, using openafs-client from atrpms it seems to be pretty good
with f8. At least at work..

  unfortunately, at home, via a tunnel and NAT etc, it doesn't seem
happy...
   Bill