[OpenAFS] client tuning using the -daemons option

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:43:44 -0500

More daemons means more background fetching and storing, which means
more in-flight requests at any given time. Any one authentication
context can have only 4 calls per server at a time, but for a web
server you probably can use more than just 2 sets of extra calls worth
of daemons.