[OpenAFS] Re: Help: Cannot execute pts createuser

Lee Eric openlinuxsource@gmail.com
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:28:11 +0800

Thanks Marcus, your way solved the problem. And shall I use -localauth
for the following installation procedure? Andrew, yes, I followed a
guide from the OpenAFS official website,
http://docs.openafs.org/QuickStartUnix/index.html. And it says I shall
use -noauth in installation procedure.

Any ideas?

Eric