[OpenAFS] Cache partition choice still limited to ext2 on Linux?

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:23:42 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:

> Am Mittwoch 07 November 2012, 09:02:44 schrieb Marc Dionne:
>
>> In my (limited) experience with memcache, it doesn't behave very well
>> if the system is memory contrained and is under pressure.
>
> Hmm, I wouldn't call a system with 4G memory and not much more running than
> KDE with a handful of apps (mail, web browser) memory constrained ;)

I have had firefox using 2G of swap on a desktop running KDE with 4G of
memory :)
It turns out that browsers don't particularly like to have 200+ tabs open
simultaneously...

-Ben Kaduk