[OpenAFS] Baltimore-area AFS users group?

Nathaniel W Filardo nwf@cs.jhu.edu
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 23:15:39 -0400

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

Salutations openafs-info,

I hear that there are several AFS cells in the rough vicinity of Baltimore,
which necessitates several AFS users and administrators; I was wondering if
people would like to meet up every other month or so, possibly over beers.
I can offer the Baltimore NODE hacker-space (403 E Oliver St, a few blocks
=66rom Penn Station) as a possible meeting place.  If there's interest,
contact me off-list (just to avoid flooding the inboxes of people who live
elsewhere).

Cheers,
--nwf;

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK