[OpenAFS] Buffer overflow on Mac OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:26:30 -0400 (EDT)

I think we had to change this code when bringing up the Mavericks
buildslave.  (http://gerrit.openafs.org/#change,10731)
So, it should be fixed for the next release already; the only question is
whether there would be security implications.
-Ben