[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] call for windows buildbot contribution

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 6 May 2016 13:03:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

It's been more than four months since I sent this call for contributions,
and there are still no Windows builders configured for the OpenAFS
buildbot setup.  It seems that the time to prepare a patch removing
Windows support from the master tree is arriving, given the apparent lack
of community interest in supporting Windows builds.

If anyone had started to prepare a Windows builder to contribute but got
stuck and was waiting for input from me or someone else, my apologies for
the oversight; now would be a good time to send a reminder about the
inquiry.

-Ben