[OpenAFS] openafs 1.8.x aklog -setpag not working? (Scientific Linux 6.10, Centos)

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:00:58 -0500

In particular, the kernel functionality to modify the groups/keyring
contents/etc. of the parent process has not been present for a long time.
So the kernel version is arguably more relevant than the OpenAFS version.

-Ben