[OpenAFS-devel] Patches for AIX 5.1 and others

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:53:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Hartmut Reuter wrote:

> make dest (always assuming you configured with --enable-transarc-paths)
> builds kernel extensions for both 32- and 64-bit kernels. The afs.rc
> script was modified to load the correct ones when starting.

I haven't read anything yet but Jeff Hutzelman is too "busy" to send this
reply, and so I'm just copying and pasting his comment.

--
It should be noted that (a) --enable-transarc-paths should have no effect
       on where 'make dest' puts files; if it ever does, it is a bug.