[OpenAFS-devel] cvs on AIX 5.1

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:30:04 +0200

On June 11 I sent a big patch for AIX 5.1 to openafs-devel, but up to
now it has not shown up in the CVS. This new version compiles for 32-bit
and 64-bit kernels and is in production on our Regatta systems.

I don't know why the gate-keepers are reluctant to put this into the
CVS, but if any one wants to get it right now go to

/afs/ipp-garching.mpg.de/common/soft/openafs/openafs.cvs.new

This is exactly the version I made the patch from. It is based on the
CVS from May 23.

-Hartmut