[OpenAFS-devel] Solaris afs.rc file damage

Robert Banz banz@umbc.edu
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:10:31 -0400

One could go to the OpenSolaris folks and see if you can't get AFS
officially allocated a syscall table entry that can be published in
name_to_sysnum in future versions.

The problem with it moving around in Solaris, is that AFS would
choose one, then that one would be used by something else in the next
release.  It'd be nice to peg it down and get it over with. ;)

-rob