[OpenAFS] Re: Mandrake 8.0

Patrick Sodre sodre@sodre.dhs.org
Thu, 17 May 2001 05:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

 Hi Guys,
    I happilly installed the previous working binaries that I built on the
Mandrake 8.0 machine and now they no longer work, machine crashes without
oops. The only changes that I did since I build the my rpm packages were
the update of my gdb package and the glibc + libstd++. This leads me to
believe that the incompatibility with the rpms at openafs.org might have
something to do with the different versions of the libraries used by Red
Hat and Mandrake.

I'll bug the mailing-list if It still does not work after recompiling the
whole thing.

Patrick Sodre